vrijdag 30 oktober 2015

Happy OOTD Friday

Hi girls sometimes I'm thinking what the hell will I make the theme of the day?!
But lately I have seen some happy Tante Betsy OOTD's and I'm going to share those with you. 

Petra is sharing her OOTD's on the joyful dresses Facebook page and I know she is okay that I share them. 
She is pregnant so hopefully she still can share her Tante Betsy OOTD's for a while. 
On this picture you can't see that well that she is pregnant, she is wearing a brown flowerful dress from an older collection of Tante Betsy. 

Esther from the same group, where are lots of King Louie dresses lovers, is bit by bit getting addicted to the happy Tante Betsy dresses too. She is sharing her Love the Forrest dress. 
And so are more of those women getting into Tante Betsy dresses, yess Tante Betsy is taking over hihi, but there are lots of other great dresses too which the girls share over there. 
You allready get happy with responding there on OOTD's and all those lovely women responding. I love it over there. No you can't join, the group is full with 300 members ;). 

Suus from the same group shared her Green Zippie dress OOTD. 

Judith shared her OOTD a black Polkadot Tante Betsy dress, also from an older collection.  

I'm not wearing a Tante Betsy dress today and must admit that I'm still in doubt about this dress. I'm to much in love with Tante Betsy ;). 
Above is my OOTD from yesterday, Dress Trixie. 
Just came back from Germany, so this blogpost is a bit later. 

Lots of Love from Susan