zaterdag 31 oktober 2015

Pink Saturday


Hi girls a short blogpost, I'm preparing for my Halloween outfit for tonight. 
Today I'm wearing pink so have been looking for other happy Tante Betsy girls with pink outfits. 
Tonight I'm going to wear something completely different...will share it on my creative blog somewhere next week, probably at the end of the week ;). 


Petra her pregnant belly is showing in this picture, doesn't she look radiant?
I once bought a Tante Betsy dress from her and since than we have a very nice contact together and chat about Tante Betsy dresses ;). We contact eachother also when we see there is a dress for sale when we know the other one is looking for it ;). 


And Charlotte shared this picture with me via email, I met her on a flea market in the neighbourhood and saw a Tante Betsy dress, so I 'ran' after her and had a little talk. Later I saw her again and I asked her if she was allright that we would go on a picture together (I wasn't wearing a Tante Betsy dress that day ;)). 


Oh yes I bought myself a pair of pink rubber boots at Primark this week and also a pair of pink sneakers at the sale (in a sneakershop). 

Have a great Halloween weekend!
Lots of love from Susan

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik heb er eentje gekocht!! ;-)) Joepie!! Fijne avond, XX Esther

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh spannend! Ik ben heel benieuwd! Hoop dat je weer heel veel complimentjes gaat krijgen. Knuff!

      Verwijderen
  2. Lovely, all those great contacts!
    And your pink sneakers.... :-)))
    Sorry Susan, you'll never catch me wearing those :-)))
    I like it when I see you in them; they make me smile and are very comfy, but I'll never get used to see those on my feet under a dress :-))))
    Love,
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Whahaha I must admit that I first thought it would look crazy too, sneakers underneath a dress. But what the hell it actually doesn't look crazy at all ;). But do love boots underneath one and love my boots but in the summertime you sometimes want something different. And high heel sandals are not always comfy.
      And love all my great contacts! They make me happy! Big hugs!

      Verwijderen
  3. Oh, what a post have I been missing from you (I was on holiday). But pink is looking great on you. I have had a red saterday (red dress). Red suits me better, haha.
    Neeltje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Whahaha Red is also my favourite colour together with pink and orange. Looking forward to your Tante Betsy pictures! Big hugs!

      Verwijderen
  4. O die roze sneakers, super!! Vrolijke blogpost zo met dat roze, ik houd ervan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hihi ja ik wilde die al zolang maar nu ik ze heb denk ik dat ze wel erg flashy zijn. Och we gaan het zien van de zomer! Dikke knuffels!

      Verwijderen

Thanks Tante Betsy girls voor jullie reacties, ik lees ze altijd met plezier :D.
Lots of love from Susan

Weet je niet hoe je een reactie achterlaat? In het witte vak kun je je tekst plaatsen. Vervolgens geef je bij 'reageer als' of 'profiel' aan hoe je wilt reageren. Als je kiest voor naam/url kun je je naam opgeven, maar anoniem kan ook (bij een winactie wel gelieve je naam in het bericht achter te laten).

Ook een Tante Betsy girl worden? Stuur dan je Tante Betsy foto naar 365happytantebetsydresses@gmail.com
De andere Tante Betsy girls of wannabee's zullen je dankbaar zijn :).