zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

Pink Saturday

Today it's pink saturday :). 
Pink is one of my favourite colours together with red and orange. 
It makes me feel happy. 
I do love bright colours, I'm not into pastels they don't suit me, they make me look pale. 


Today arrived a really cute dress from one of Tante Betsy's older collections. I scored it second hand but it still looks really well. Do you see the cute broche on the dress? So happy with this little gift :). 


The dress I'm wearing today is also from an older collection of Tante Betsy and I also scored it second hand a while ago. 
But this one looks not that new anymore but I don't mind, I like it anyway. 


Petra is just like me fan of pink but I was quicker than her with scoring the pink one, which I received today.
She is wearing a pink dress on this picture together with daughter Marit. 
Marit loves also the dresses Petra wears and would love to have the same as mommie ;). 


So I also share a picture of a really happy Marit, it's not a Tante Betsy dress but it's just such a cute picture. And it's the same dress as her mom's :). 


Allright girls have a great saturday!

Lots of love from Susan