zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

Pink Saturday

Today it's pink saturday :). 
Pink is one of my favourite colours together with red and orange. 
It makes me feel happy. 
I do love bright colours, I'm not into pastels they don't suit me, they make me look pale. 


Today arrived a really cute dress from one of Tante Betsy's older collections. I scored it second hand but it still looks really well. Do you see the cute broche on the dress? So happy with this little gift :). 


The dress I'm wearing today is also from an older collection of Tante Betsy and I also scored it second hand a while ago. 
But this one looks not that new anymore but I don't mind, I like it anyway. 


Petra is just like me fan of pink but I was quicker than her with scoring the pink one, which I received today.
She is wearing a pink dress on this picture together with daughter Marit. 
Marit loves also the dresses Petra wears and would love to have the same as mommie ;). 


So I also share a picture of a really happy Marit, it's not a Tante Betsy dress but it's just such a cute picture. And it's the same dress as her mom's :). 


Allright girls have a great saturday!

Lots of love from Susan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Thanks Tante Betsy girls voor jullie reacties, ik lees ze altijd met plezier :D.
Lots of love from Susan

Weet je niet hoe je een reactie achterlaat? In het witte vak kun je je tekst plaatsen. Vervolgens geef je bij 'reageer als' of 'profiel' aan hoe je wilt reageren. Als je kiest voor naam/url kun je je naam opgeven, maar anoniem kan ook (bij een winactie wel gelieve je naam in het bericht achter te laten).

Ook een Tante Betsy girl worden? Stuur dan je Tante Betsy foto naar 365happytantebetsydresses@gmail.com
De andere Tante Betsy girls of wannabee's zullen je dankbaar zijn :).