maandag 26 oktober 2015

Blue Monday


Hi girls for me today was a blue monday, no I wasn't feeling blue, but just being really tiered and not getting enough sleep these days. 
And I am wearing a blue Tante Betsy dress today, dress Rosemary Blue. 


I have been looking through my pictures to see what I'm going to share today. 
I saw more blue Tante Betsy dresses of me and decided that I'm going to share those. 

This dress is a dress I wear only around the house to do some gardening and some painting etc. 

Dress Bouquet is actually not one of my favourite dresses but does look good on me ;). 

Dress Holiday is one of my favourite dresses. 

Botton down dress Happy Blue is also a great dress, I love wearing. 

Dress my cup of tea, a great and cute dress. Here in the royal palace in Brussels, it was a rainy day. 

This dress is also a cute summer dress with polkadots. 

This roses dress with polkadots is also a dress I love, I bought it from Petra :). 

This is a sneakpeak of my blue polkadot dress, I haven't been wearing it yet, I bought it a couple of weeks ago. I bought the same dress in new condition in April...that dress got lost in the mail :(. 
This dress is not in new condition, but I'm happy I could score it again.  

Lots of love from Susan

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of blue!!
    I especially love my cup of tea in combination with the vibrant pinks!
    Wishing you a great night with plenty of sleep and pleasant dreams,
    Love,
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That's one of my favourites too for the summer...but have loads of other favourites ;). Big hugs and I slept better that night ;)

      Verwijderen
  2. Zoveel blauw en iedere jurk is weer anders :-)
    Sweet dreams !
    lfs Patricia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja hè toch leuk dat er zoveel verschillende zijn :). Dikke knuffels!

      Verwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. When I was young it was my favourite colour. Now red, Orange en pink but do love blue too ;). Hugss!

      Verwijderen

Thanks Tante Betsy girls voor jullie reacties, ik lees ze altijd met plezier :D.
Lots of love from Susan

Weet je niet hoe je een reactie achterlaat? In het witte vak kun je je tekst plaatsen. Vervolgens geef je bij 'reageer als' of 'profiel' aan hoe je wilt reageren. Als je kiest voor naam/url kun je je naam opgeven, maar anoniem kan ook (bij een winactie wel gelieve je naam in het bericht achter te laten).

Ook een Tante Betsy girl worden? Stuur dan je Tante Betsy foto naar 365happytantebetsydresses@gmail.com
De andere Tante Betsy girls of wannabee's zullen je dankbaar zijn :).