donderdag 15 oktober 2015

Instagram Thursday



Hi girls did you see Tante Betsy's announcement on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/tantebetsyfashion
New dresses on their way...yeahhh!




She gave a little preview, but the webshop '38 dresses' showed the dresses allready in full ;). 
Oh the forest print is also as a dress available! To cute!



I found some Tante Betsy pictures on Instagram with skirts and dresses from this Autumn/Winter collection, so I'm going to share them with you. 

Patricia is showing skirt Geo Daisy Green, I got it via Messenger ;). 


Myrans_happy_thingys is showing skirt Love the Forrest Black, there is a dress coming with this print...yeahhh! And so you see her amazing new shoes, clogs <3. 

Henrikedegraaf is showing Dress Trixie

And Raggeltje is also showing Dress Trixie, wow beautiful neckline!

Kysregnogvandkys in Dress Mia Green

Karinaandehaak is showing Dress Retro Go Black

I shared a picture of Sandra before wearing Dress Retro Go Black, but will share it again ;). 

Again I will share a picture of me in Dress Mimi Red and Sandra in Dress Mimi Blue, yeah the Mimi sisters as Sandra called us in a comment ;). 

Dress Anita and Dress Bibi Red I shared before...just go back a few posts. 
Bibi Red is also to be seen in my give away collage...are you allready attending? You can win the necklace! Go to yesterdays blogpost to attend and leave a message. 

Lots of love from Susan

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Mimi Sis! Oww... How I love that Love the Forest black...
    I wish that birthdays would count in half years instead of whole years.
    Although... That would mean that a ninety years old woman would buy a Tante Betsy! On the other hand; why not? Gó Grandma!
    I love the Trixie neckline too. Thanks for showing girls!
    And Karin in Retro Go Black too! Love it! A brand for creative people :-))
    Love,
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh yesss I have the same thing, but for me it's just time I sell more stuff on MP whahaha. I still have some birthday money so I can buy myself a dress, but have to make choices. I have been fortunate that my dear Auntie sended me some dresses, love them. But love Love the forrest black too and also seen some other dresses I like. Mmm and then I haven't seen the hoodies yet...
      Love the neckline too from Trixie but dress Anita has the same print...so will have to pass...for now ;). And yeah a brand for creative women...don't think men will wear them :) hihihi. Big hugs!

      Verwijderen
    2. At least not the kind of men we like whahahaaa!

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Hihi yeah looks good all your pictures in that collage doesn't it :). Love your profile picture ;) hihi and love that Trixie dress but also love my Anita dress which I'm wearing today :D. Love from Susan

      Verwijderen
  3. Love the Mimi Red and the Trixie 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Me too ;). Oh this season there are to many great dresses to choose from. Big hugs from Susan

      Verwijderen

Thanks Tante Betsy girls voor jullie reacties, ik lees ze altijd met plezier :D.
Lots of love from Susan

Weet je niet hoe je een reactie achterlaat? In het witte vak kun je je tekst plaatsen. Vervolgens geef je bij 'reageer als' of 'profiel' aan hoe je wilt reageren. Als je kiest voor naam/url kun je je naam opgeven, maar anoniem kan ook (bij een winactie wel gelieve je naam in het bericht achter te laten).

Ook een Tante Betsy girl worden? Stuur dan je Tante Betsy foto naar 365happytantebetsydresses@gmail.com
De andere Tante Betsy girls of wannabee's zullen je dankbaar zijn :).