woensdag 4 november 2015

Cardigan Wednesday

Hi girls Tante Betsy has new cardigans in her shop! Did you allready see them?
http://www.tantebetsy.com/nl/vestjes.html


I allready have one :). Tante Betsy send it to me together with the dress I bought myself (Dress Love the Forrest black). 
I didn't share it yet over here, but this is the perfect time!


I'm not the only one who weares cardigans over her Tante Betsy dresses. 
Petra also does :). The long cardigan combined with the purple dress is a Tante Betsy hoodie from an older collection. 


As you can see Esther loves cardigans, looking at the collage I made of Esthers cardigans over her Tante Betsy dresses. 


Melanie from the Facebook dresses group is wearing a polkadot cardigan of an old Tante Betsy collection. 


Allright girls there are more cardigans pics on my iPad combined with Tante Betsy dresses and skirts, but for now I leave it at this. Will make another time another cardigan post ;). Keep them sharing!
On Facebook tag me in it and on Instagram too. Thanks :D. 

Lots of love from Susan

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I wish the long hoodies would still be in the collection.... Love them!
    Love,
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. As I've heard they will come...they should have been allready there! Maybe she needs first pictures and to distribute them to the shops. But I'm looking forward to them too. Want a green one, gras green :D. Big hugs!

      Verwijderen
    2. Whaaaaaaat!! Owwww yessss yessss!!
      Blue for meeeee!! Or a nice bright red? Yippyaieeeee!! (Inner child is tap dancing now :-)))

      Verwijderen

Thanks Tante Betsy girls voor jullie reacties, ik lees ze altijd met plezier :D.
Lots of love from Susan

Weet je niet hoe je een reactie achterlaat? In het witte vak kun je je tekst plaatsen. Vervolgens geef je bij 'reageer als' of 'profiel' aan hoe je wilt reageren. Als je kiest voor Naam/URL kun je je naam opgeven (de URL open laten), maar anoniem kan ook (bij een winactie wel gelieve je naam in het bericht achter te laten).

Op de pagina Giveaway How to? staat het ook nog eens uitgelegd, vooral als je doorklikt vanuit Facebook.