zondag 8 november 2015

Sunday Mini Cooper Love

Hi girls today it's just going to be a short blogpost.
We have been enjoying our classic mini cooper again, we took it for a ride to Germany to visit a flea market and later on we visited our friends. 
But first we did a little fotoshoot, my husband wanted to make pictures of the mini.
So a good chance to ask him to make also a picture from me in my OOTD with our classic mini cooper. 


I'm wearing dress Trixie, today combined with some blue leggings and my purple (lila) boots. 

And I have a little secret to share, I scored this weekend some awesome cowboy boots, three pairs :D.
Yeah I'm not only addicted to Tante Betsy dresses but also addicted to boots, I love cowboy boots. 
When I have them and when they fit me, I will share them over here ;). 


By the way I'm really thinking hard to blog in the future in Dutch, there are only Dutch women replying to my blogposts and for other languages you can click on the translate button. Would love to hear your thoughts about it. Also when you are coming from outside of The Netherlands...

Lots of love from Susan