zondag 11 oktober 2015

Retro Sunday

Today I'm going to share some pictures with you from Tante Betsy dresses with a retro look.


I have to admit that I first didn't like these dresses at all, it wasn't my style. 
But I heard from Tante Betsy herself that the summer collection 2015 would have a number of button down dresses, so I decided to try out first a second hand dress, Dress Granny Betsy.


Several collegues loved this dress more than other dresses I have and even a good friend of mine wanted this dress inmediately. 


So when I saw the button down dresses collection I was sold and I have to admit that I own now 4 of them. You've allready seen Dress Line with the teacups at Monday Family Time. 

Dress Happy Blue

Dress Betsy Red

Dress Betsy Black

This pink button down dress (Dress Funny Hunny) I'm wearing today is also very cute. Today I combined it with a long sleeved pink top, a pink legging and my pink boots. Yeah I could have titled this blogpost as Pink Sunday :). 

Girls have a great Retro Sunday evening!

Lots of love from Susan