vrijdag 2 oktober 2015

Polkadottie Friday

Oh sometimes it's difficult to find a blogpost title for the day of the week but also what should I share with you and what kind of picture/pictures?


I know I just started my blog...just one week blogging about my love for Tante Betsy dresses on my new blog 365 days of happy Tante Betsy dresses. 


In one week time 92 likers on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/365daysofhappytantebetsydresses
Also decided to go on Instagram https://instagram.com/365happytantebetsydresses/, great decision because I allready found great Tante Betsy pictures of you girls. 
In 4 days 40 followers on Instagram. 
The followers on the blog self aren't that much yet, 9 ;). But 1093 page views :). 


Today I'm wearing dress Polka Dottie Petrol from the Tante Betsy fall/winter collection 2014/2015.
It's the first dress I bought @ Tante Betsy webshop, it was my X-mas present ;). 


In the pictures you also see a cutie, my first Dachshund made from retro fabric, still love this one allthough in the meantime I also made some others ;). 


This blue one I made for our second grandson.


And another one for his 'big' brother. 
They are still living at our house but hopefully one day the little ones can take care of them theirselves. 


Allright girls have a great weekend! The weather in the south of the Netherlands is great. But not always easy to make pictures with loads of sunshine ;). But I'm not complaining :). 



Oh looking forward to more new dresses in the Tante Betsy webshop, I heard some new ones arrived. My favourite model too...so very curious to see the other prints and colours...
Maybe tonight they will be online...last week it was also late in the evening at Fridaynight ;). 


It would be great if you click on the Tante Betsy link on the right side of my blog (web version). http://www.tantebetsy.com/nl/
So our dear auntie can see that you have been visiting this page and maybe I can share real soon a great Tante Betsy give away on my blog/facebook page/Instagram. Wouldn't that be nice?

Lots of love from Susan