vrijdag 16 oktober 2015

OOTD Friday

OOTD means Outfit of the Day and today I saw a great OOTD from a Tante Betsy dress and would love to share it. 
Wendy her outfit is actually her outfit of the day for Saturday, she is going to a U2 concert in Köln, Germany. 


My OOTD is my dress Anita, wearing my birthday Dr. Martens boots from last year again, haven't been wearing them for a while. 
Underneath a dress I prefer higher boots, but wanted to show my boots to a collegue ;). 
I bought my boots in London on our holiday, my husband gave them for my birthday :D. 


Maybe you have seen that there are some new dresses in Tante Betsy's webshop? http://www.tantebetsy.com/nl/home/ 
Oh shit more dresses I like ;). 
Dress Mimi Red, the one I allready showed to you girls, is finally in the webshop. Some of you have been asking me about it ;). 


Dress Twiggy Green is also in the house :). I think it has the same wide neckline as Dress Trixie which Henrike en Raggeltje have been showing us on Instagram Thursday. And Twiggy Black too ;). 


Dress Retro Go Blue is the same dress as the Retro go Black which Sandra and Karin have been showing in yesterday's blogpost. 


Dress Ollie Green is a button down dress, you don't have to worry that you get peep wholes...only the upper three buttons are open ;). 


Mmm waiting till dress Love the Forest Black gets into the webshop and then I have to make some decisions which dress I'm going to buy. I still have some birthday money ;). But oh love them all!

Lots of love from Susan