vrijdag 16 oktober 2015

OOTD Friday

OOTD means Outfit of the Day and today I saw a great OOTD from a Tante Betsy dress and would love to share it. 
Wendy her outfit is actually her outfit of the day for Saturday, she is going to a U2 concert in Köln, Germany. 


My OOTD is my dress Anita, wearing my birthday Dr. Martens boots from last year again, haven't been wearing them for a while. 
Underneath a dress I prefer higher boots, but wanted to show my boots to a collegue ;). 
I bought my boots in London on our holiday, my husband gave them for my birthday :D. 


Maybe you have seen that there are some new dresses in Tante Betsy's webshop? http://www.tantebetsy.com/nl/home/ 
Oh shit more dresses I like ;). 
Dress Mimi Red, the one I allready showed to you girls, is finally in the webshop. Some of you have been asking me about it ;). 


Dress Twiggy Green is also in the house :). I think it has the same wide neckline as Dress Trixie which Henrike en Raggeltje have been showing us on Instagram Thursday. And Twiggy Black too ;). 


Dress Retro Go Blue is the same dress as the Retro go Black which Sandra and Karin have been showing in yesterday's blogpost. 


Dress Ollie Green is a button down dress, you don't have to worry that you get peep wholes...only the upper three buttons are open ;). 


Mmm waiting till dress Love the Forest Black gets into the webshop and then I have to make some decisions which dress I'm going to buy. I still have some birthday money ;). But oh love them all!

Lots of love from Susan

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Temptation, temptation...
    Wendy is wearing a Zippie, I think? Wendy, you look georgeous!!
    And you look great too Susan, in your OOTD! Your necklace is a perfect match.
    Love the Ollie green, with its long sleeves and touches of pink. Thanks for mentioning the lack of peep-danger :-)))
    Love,
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Jip Wendy is wearing a zippie blue I think. Looks good on her isn't? Hihi love my Anita dress and my necklace too <3. And no peep danger in the future anymore :D. Except when you buy a summer buttondown dress somewhere from 2015 ;). Big hugs!

      Verwijderen
  2. Ha I wear today my favorite purple skirt with pink buttons
    X Es

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, what a nice dresses. I like Trixie, mimi green, forrest mint and retro go black. But I also like skirt daisy green. And there will come hoodies, which I am very curious about. And of course my bankaccount is not sufficient for al these dresses, so I have to choose as well. Mmmmmm. And the give-away on facebook is great. But I do not have a facebook account, grrrr. And I am not going to get one just for the give-aways. I am very principle on that. I am going to choose a dress this weekend. Because my birtday money will be spend one a Tante Betsy dress. I just have to choose which one. I will let you know. May be I will but it on my blog as well.

    Have a nice weekend. Neeltje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Mmm just realising that I didn't respond to this one but did in your next one ;). My dress arrived yesterday so I imagine yours too, hope you are really happy with it. Big hugs to you!

      Verwijderen
  4. So, I just bought Forrest mint. I am very curious how this one looks in real. And I received your postage. I like it very much. I will post it on my blog in the next blogpost.

    Neeltje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeahhh I think you made a perfect choice! You love green and this is a beautifull dress!
      And ahhh I had the same hard choice to make ;). Went for the black version :D. Big hugs!

      Verwijderen

Thanks Tante Betsy girls voor jullie reacties, ik lees ze altijd met plezier :D.
Lots of love from Susan

Weet je niet hoe je een reactie achterlaat? In het witte vak kun je je tekst plaatsen. Vervolgens geef je bij 'reageer als' of 'profiel' aan hoe je wilt reageren. Als je kiest voor naam/url kun je je naam opgeven, maar anoniem kan ook (bij een winactie wel gelieve je naam in het bericht achter te laten).

Ook een Tante Betsy girl worden? Stuur dan je Tante Betsy foto naar 365happytantebetsydresses@gmail.com
De andere Tante Betsy girls of wannabee's zullen je dankbaar zijn :).