donderdag 8 oktober 2015

Happy Jewelry Thursday


Today I've been wearing my new dress Anita and I made this afternoon a new necklace which suits my dress. 
I didn't have one which had blue and green in it, so it was time to make one. 
I used Aventurine beads for some extra power around my neck ;). 


But on my search for #tantebetsy pictures on instagram, I bumped into some nice pictures with you girls wearing also lovely jewelry.
I picked some out to share, if I'm correct I've asked them all for permission before on other Tante Betsy tagged pictures. 

Studiohipenstip, actually the diagonal pictures in the collage, from above on the right to beneath on the left, are from studiohipenstip. 





Lintje77




Hipmetkleur



Atelieranne


Itsmemarije, wearing Dress Bibi Green, her very first Tante Betsy dress. 


Ellinreps, not a close up picture like the other ones, but you van see she loves happy jewelry too. 


Thank you all girls for sharing these great pictures. 

Lots of love from Susan

Ps. I didn't add all the information about the dresses from you girls, I need to relax, I'm very tiered so try to add the info tomorrow.