vrijdag 9 oktober 2015

Friday Blues

Hihihi no I'm not feeling blue today, walking around in a Tante Betsy dress makes me happy every day! 
But I'm wearing dress Rosemary Blue ;). I bought this dress last december at Tante Betsy's webshop and still love it. 


I combined my dress with a petrol blue top and petrol blue legging (okay I made a legging out of a panty...mmm is maybe not the correct word ;)). 
And a pair of pink boots, still looking for a pair of pink leather boots :D. 
And a necklace I made myself with a classic Mini Cooper pendant, I used Rose Quartz, Kyanite and two Lapis Lazuli beads together with other beads. 


I'm also going to share a picture of a lady (sonedise) on Instagram who is wearing the same dress.
Looks a bit different in a smaller size, with my boops I need a top underneath it but sonedise doesn't ;).  


Allright girls, have a great weekend! If you are wearing a Tante Betsy outfit, make a selfie or ask somebody else to make a picture of you. 
Or just make a picture of a part of your outfit, you've seen Instagram pictures of laps or just a part of the dress and your shoes/boots...and share it with me on Facebook or on Instagram (tag me 365happytantebetsydresses). 

Lots of love from Susan

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Is there a color that doesn't suit you?? :-)))
    Have a great weekend!
    Love,
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Whahaha yes Sandra there are colours that don't suit me. Pastels don't suit me. I need bright colours :D.
      But Pink, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Black, Green, Purple...they all suit me...but they need to be hard and bright colours ;).
      Allthough I have had purple dresses, but not a Tante Betsy dress yet, I had one but I inmeditiately sold it, it made me look old, but it was more the kind of dress. And I also need tight dresses, they look better on me, it's better for my Rubens body whahaha. Big hugs!

      Verwijderen
    2. Owww.... I recognize that! No pastels for me either and if a dress is too loose in certain places, I look like an elephant! :-)) xxx

      Verwijderen

Thanks Tante Betsy girls voor jullie reacties, ik lees ze altijd met plezier :D.
Lots of love from Susan

Weet je niet hoe je een reactie achterlaat? In het witte vak kun je je tekst plaatsen. Vervolgens geef je bij 'reageer als' of 'profiel' aan hoe je wilt reageren. Als je kiest voor naam/url kun je je naam opgeven, maar anoniem kan ook (bij een winactie wel gelieve je naam in het bericht achter te laten).

Ook een Tante Betsy girl worden? Stuur dan je Tante Betsy foto naar 365happytantebetsydresses@gmail.com
De andere Tante Betsy girls of wannabee's zullen je dankbaar zijn :).